August2015- November 2015 - Social Media Coordinator
October 2015- February 2016 - Social Media Consultant
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
"Attracts and interacts with targeted virtual communities and networks users to achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic, and revenue by strategically exploring all aspects of the social media.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections catering to the Nova Babe audience, and using the Nova Babe voice.
- Create imagery that entices the Nova Babe audience as well as new coming customers.
- Set up and optimize company pages to increase the visibility of social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Monitors own work to ensure quality, and make comparisons to previous work to manage future content
- Displays orientation to profitability
- Understands business implications of decisions
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition
- Promotes customer focus and monitors customer satisfaction
- Uses resources effectively
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Creates strategic KPI goals based on company goals
- Adapts to new social media tools and keeps technical skills up to date
- Establishes and maintains effective business relationships
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Listens and gets clarification, as needed to effectively perform essential duties and tasks of job
- Ad hoc projects
- Communicate with fashion influencers and recruit and contact new influencers
- Create, compile, and send promotional packages to Youtube, Instagram, and Twitter influencers
- Track influencer's usage of product, and their audience purchases
- Based on social media content performance, create and communicate strategic recommendations
- Use Hootsuite, Alexa, CRM software, IFTTT
I thoroughly enjoyed working at FashionNova. I really enjoy working with analytics, so it was a joy to work with something I knew very well. I also loved being the face of the company for the specific influencers I worked with. It was a hefty responsibility. I enjoyed interacting with our customers via social media, and learning the ins and outs of public relations for the company. I was directly supervised by the Marketing Director, and the CEO of the company.